August 8, 2013

The Shy Stylist Turns 2!


Today marks two years since I started writing The Shy Stylist and I am so excited with how the blog has progressed. Readership has exploded over the last year, and I am constantly on the lookout for new ideas and inspirations to help continue the evolution.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has ever glanced at any of my posts, from my dedicated readers to those who happen on a post and might think back to it later. As I have said before (and will probably say again), my main purpose in writing The Shy Stylist is to inspire my readers.

Style is intensely personal and inspiration is everywhere. Whether it is a color combination, a pattern pairing, or simply the styling of a look (alliteration purely a happy coincidence), I hope that the posts I’ve written have in some way helped you to discover and grow your own style.

I love getting your emails and the questions, comments, and suggestions that I receive continue to spur the development of the blog. In the last few months, for example, I have started doing DIY posts and they have quickly become some of the most popular ever! Also, based on some of your requests, I have more In Review posts on the way, including expanding the category to include features on some of my favorite shops and new discoveries.

Please keep sending me all your sartorial questions, comments, and suggestions, and I will respond to each and every one of you. Thanks for all your support, I’m looking forward to another great year!

Stay stylish,
- JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment